Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kids at Conservatory

Only 3 kids signed up. It was expensive, I thought, but those parents didn't seem to mind, and thanked me for holding the class anyway. We had a great time for 4 days, 4 and 1/2 hours.
12-year-old Will Wright was my biggest fan from the Waldorf class in April. Annie is extremely serious about dance at 9 years old. They were joined by 12-year-old Olivia from Framingham, visiting her grandmother. Salsa, Swing, and a touch of the other dances. How many ways can you use the box step!
The Conservatory wants me to offer a fall kids class. Hey, why not? They'll advertise it. At worst, nobody will sign up.
And in the mornings, how about a Seniors' Assisted Living Outing? Line dances, partner dances, a bit of video, and snacks.
They are to set up a roll-up rubberized job for the ballet students on pointe and refinish the wood floor YAY! No more rosin! If I do all my stuff on Tuesdays, the rubber can be rolled up.

No comments: