Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TV Dance

Last night I was switching back and forth with two dance shows at the same time. Ed Simon did a good job with teaching foxtrot to the talented young people on SYTYCD.
The ballroom costumes are the nicest ones. I didn't see why the girl being a blackbird should wear a bikini. I also find the empire waistline on a shortie nightgown distracts from the body movement rather than adding to it, but that seems to be a favorite look. Who picks their costumes anyway?

Meanwhile, they finally figured out the send off on DWTS, a favorite performance for the eliminated star, and I hope Joanna Krupa enjoyed doing her waltz again. It had very high production levels - drapes of shiny light blue silk to accent the celestial music of "Alleluia". I suppose they might even have told her ahead of time. They had to tell the stage manager.

No comments: