Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week 8 DWTS

Seemingly, the "Instant Dance" was not scary after all. Liberating, perhaps, I would think. After all, that's the way we all dance naturally. The music comes on and we move with what we know.
The dancers left are moving more naturally since they have been practicing hard and are the ones who took to the regime in the first place.
Scoring was very high. Personally, Jennifer has been leaving me cold. That balance in a split - Len had a special name for it - looked forced, like Derek was ready to catch her, which is probably the case.
Whereas Brandy looks beautifully at ease and happy, like she has bloomed. I actually voted this week. I went for her and for Kyle, thinking he has a better chance of beating out Bristol. The producers will surely want one man in the final.
Now we have to wait a week to see how our favorites are doing. I always miss them on Wednesday.

No comments: