Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Season 12 DWTS

Did you notice, it took me three days to discuss this? I did watch every minute. Not every second because when you run a VCR, the tape takes a bit of time to slow down.
My finalist choices based on the first episode: Ralph (Karate Kid) and Karina, Kirstie and Maks, Hines and Kym, all three with a fan base, talent and the ability to work.
Chelsea Kane (who?) and Mark, Romeo (Mr. P's son) and Chelsie, Sugar Ray (age 54, younger than me) and Anna should all stick around and provide some competition.
Boy, did I expect more out of the WWE guy Chris. Cheryl usually gets them going...
Another model - Petra with Dmitry.
Kendra (stripper) had such weak legs, I felt sorry for Louis.
Wendy didn't look as weak as she danced. C'mon,Tony.
Mike was at least funny so I might vote for him next week even though Lacey has the worst hair ever.

No comments: