Sunday, February 24, 2013

Continuing my project

A dark and stormy night, but just rain, so I made my way to Plymouth with my HD camera and tripod to continue my quest for footage of nice places to dance. St Peter's Parish Hall is a nice space with only a bit of an echo. The lights are on full for the evening's lesson.
 John Peters taught a nice "Foxy", essentially my One-step with fancy moves tucked in. I wonder if there are advantages to starting to the side, as in this version - worthy of a discussion with Ron Gursky.
Anne-Marie and John Paul showed up to drop off flyers for their Seacrest dance weekend featuring John Peters. My TV show on Cape Cod dance venues will show places anyone can go, so I could film that, though it only can happen when they bring in a floor once a year.

No comments: