Monday, May 13, 2013

New Season

The long early spring on Cape Cod has turned into the new season, the budding and flowering that will soon enough be full summer.
Another season for me, tutoring in the high school, has also finished. Now the MCAS Math is administered at the same time that the colleges set final exams, before young adults become too distracted.
My granddaughter, who broke her arm last week, does not need my attention as her mother is done teaching at Dean and Salve Regina.
Lessons with Ron Gursky have become more difficult to set up with the busy Cape Cod summer on the horizon.
Usually, I do a Spring Cleaning around about now.
Plant the rest of the garden.
And sort my dance teacher notes: preparation that ebbs and flows but never ceases.
Prepare to teach Viennese today!

No comments: