Tuesday, November 4, 2014

still dance on TV

Yes, I am still watching DWTS, even as many friends fall away from the show. Glitz, gimmicks, glitter are all part of a production that puts out a great show. Costuming, zip lines, live music, pros dancing in the breaks - I'd love to be there, but am also content to see what they put up for us in the comfort of my living room, especially as the competition nears its close and the worse dancers are eliminated. I feel like I should vote again just so ABC knows I am still watching.

Famous couples AKA Dynamic Duos
Romeo and Juliet took the highest score - Val and Janel, the little Hawaiian.
Adam and Eve stole the show for me - Mark and Sadie who liked the biblical theme
Ricky and Lucy's Salsa tied for second place - Derek and Bethany internet blogger/beauty
Batman and Robin danced so precisely - Witney and Alonso, who I hear studied dance.
Johnny and June Carter Cash were a distant 5th - Peta (the rock) and Tommy Chong working hard
And Tarzan and Jane were thankfully eliminated bye Michael NASCAR driver.

No comments: