Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm back

I let the blog just sit for so very long, I thought it would have disappeared, but a radio interviewer from WCAI called me looking for Glamorous Grammas, and that's me. (Maybe my interview will air soon.) She found my blog and liked it. The issues are not out of date, it seems.
As well, the time came for my website construction, and a blog link was de rigueur. I haven't face booked or twittered yet, but I am a gramma, after all. Our lovely baby girl is walking very early. A very busy little person, cheerful, smiley and bright. Her parents find the sleepless nights difficult, and now, a lead paint test has them scurrying around Brooklyn for a new place to live!
Huge transitions for me as well with the death of Mary French and the sale of the studio. My grief and depression are lifting with spring and the beginning of a resolution of my place within the new order.
I enjoy writing, so you'll hear from me again as I try to have a presence on the web.

No comments: