Monday, August 30, 2010

Providence Federation of Musicians

At Rhodes on the Pawtuxet, finally a Tuesday when I could go!
So last week I made all my arrangements, including the husband, and off we went.
God, that place is hard to find, especially when the husband wants to use the (stupid, cheap)GPS.
Almost no singles, though I did see Randy and Kathy, and Duda (what's his first name?) and partner. Joe hates the crowds of little old bad dancing couples, though I think they're kind of cute. One of the bands had singers who weren't able to stay on key. The other three bands were better, but tow of them only got the lobby
I still love that Rhodes on the P. The floor was fabulously fast so my turns were great. He was less pleased with the slipperiness. We went up into the balcony for another view of the dancers. At one point, Joe disappeared, and a Mambo came on while the guy who looked Cuban was unpartnered, so I got to follow another style.

No comments: