Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lotsa music 'n' dancin'

More beautiful skating. If we get nice ice again, I'm going to organize some music.
At the tennis tournament social, they had a guitar duo with harmonica and vocals. Peter Antonellis must have been practicing. Winter is good for that.
My Conservatory crowd was great with some new grad students from WHOI as well as my many talented, serious and not so serious friends.
Onward to the Audible Local Ledger's fantastically successful night at the Navigator. Too successful for that tiny dance floor, but it was 11:30 by the time I got there and there was some room. I sat out the last rockin' song watching Moonlighters fans really get themselves going. Mary French used to say, "They'll sleep well tonight."

Here's more beautiful music - http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741

No comments: