Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I voted

First time in two seasons, I think. I'm always too late, watching on tape, for a phone vote, but I ended up on facebook early, and the DWTS news let me connect easily, and voting was still open.
Hines 2, Chelsea (&Mark) 2, Chris 2, Ralph 1, Romeo 1.
Mark finally let Chelsea's dancing show.
Chris Jericho has great style.
Although Hines' hips (that Carrie Ann said were the best yet in Rumba) were hidden, I've loved his dances all along.
I did a bit of research on Ralph's hair augmentation, and I still think he should go for the mature look instead of the boyish act.
Romeo grew into a maturity just like I thought he wanted to all along. Now that he has the suave act, maybe he'll get into Latin as well.
We haven't had a DWTS dominated by men in a while.

No comments: