Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer dances

Indeed, my dance this Sunday, on the night off for the College Light Opera Theater, across the parking lot that they rent along with the theater. My rent is miniscule, though my use is also very small - three hours a month, three hours which are not available in August. The first Sunday in August is a CLOC orchestra performance in the Recital Hall, followed by a reception for supporters and friends. Damn!
I am wondering about an outdoor party for August. The Farmer's Almanac says once this thunderstorm weather pattern ends, we will have dry weather.
Our property? Parking? Invitations? Saturday, August 3?
Meanwhile, I plan for July 13 at Betsy's. Maybe we'll get to Occasions with Lestyn July 27 or August 17. I've never been there. Didn't Rhodes have a summer event with musicians last year?

No comments: