Friday, August 16, 2013

August Thursday

I set out early for Pilates with my favorite instructor, this time at the Mashpee Rehab & Fitness, over in the Health neighborhood of Mashpee, unfortunately More expensive - all part of the price gouging that is part of our health system, but a nice full class of ladies who are members or get classes as part of their health plan.
Second dance stop was the TV show, Dance Venues on Cape Cod - an incomplete report. That should be ready to go on air to promote the fall programs.
In the evening, a Parents of the Bride couple with enough talent to join the community, if they fall in love with dance. For now, a few private lessons to hook them in, I hope.
Finally, I met Joe at the Trowbridge where Stage Door Canteen had not attracted a big crowd. More room on the dance floor!
The grandchildren come back today, the lovely Sloane and her brother, two year old Menace, adorable Ian. They take up my mornings, blog time. If you miss me.

No comments: