Friday, January 31, 2014

Paoul Shoes

Somehow, maybe an ad on facebook, and I saw this neat Italian shoe company - beautiful dance shoes, artfully presented, creatively designed, and the same price as Supadance and Freeds, over $100, but not like the Jimmy Choos, over $1,000.
One shoe in particular caught my eye, a mini-tuxedo model, patent leather with lapels, and buttondown white shirt styling and a cravat, the tongue of the shoe, looking like crushed silk.
Lo and behold, last night at night school, Lawrence School on Lakeview Ave, I got mail addressed to me. The office knew to send it down to night school and I get it with my class sign up sheets. The Paoul Gazette, 16 cream colored pages with lovely shoes. The theater collection has silver elven slippers. www.paoul.com
I recommend the site!
It was an opportunity to discuss shoes with the class, as well.

No comments: