Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Florida songs

On my Andoid phone, the device I call a brain in the palm of my hand. It's different composing with auto-correction.  The device anticipates and may subtly change my ideas. 
Also,  I just found an entry from December!
Anyway,  here in Jensen Beach,  we went to two very nice Florida dances, both Valentine themed.  Then I attended the afternoon USA Dance. I'm a member. Joe doesn't go to afternoon dances - well  maybe if it rains.
By writing down the songs I love here,  I will be able to find them when I get back to my house computer with iTunes.
Sweet Cola by Lou Began cha cha
Whatever Lola Wants by Sarah Vaughn and the Gotan Project Tango
Sung Song Blue by Neil Diamond foxtrot
Shall We Dance by Stacey Kent
Turn Me Loose by Fabian
Pause by Pitbull
Vaya Con Dios by Freddie Fender waltz

We had a few days off - movie,  Presidents Day shopping with the landlady,   fancy restaurant.
Tonight is our favorite teachers.

No comments: