Sunday, May 10, 2015

2015 Dance Opportunities

A lot of the dances I will be running are just a bit different.
My usual time and place for June 6.
Then a Cape Cod Dance Center Dance with Ron Gursky is tentatively set for June 14.
July, I can use the Conservatory not on Saturday, but the First Sunday, so July 5.
August, I am happy to try out Betsy's Saturday, August 1.
Then August 7, Friday, the Falmouth Historical Society has another lovely evening planned with Solon Six and the Sapphires, our dance floor under a tent, Roland's catering, silent auction,  caricatures, a good deal at $65.
September, Labor Day is too much of a family weekend, so I'll run a Second Saturday.
Then, National Ballroom Dance Week includes a Celebration of Dance with showcases, the third weekend of September.
October sees us back at St. Barnabas.
November 14 is the Mary French semi-annual fundraiser dance featuring Ron Gursky's showcases and DJ work. My committee is already thinking of decoration themes, food table, and silent auction dance items.


No comments: