Friday, May 29, 2015

Add Dance to your Life

I get a lot of beginners, many with great promise, and then I never see them again.
So I am writing a letter with words of inspiration.
Our class will be over soon and most of you will lose your motivation,  letting this great beginning come to naught.
You can let the music keep you going by tuning your car radio to a music station and thinking about how the music would work with dance. I listen to 91.9, 92.7, 89.3 & 100.3. Find the 1 beat.
Check online for inspiration and clarification, but still come out and join a dance group.
Come to the First Saturday dances.
Join a studio class. I teach year round at Cape Cod Dance Center.
Ladies,  I run a dance and stretch class for styling and body conditioning.
Look on my website ellenbrodskydance.net.
Check local nightlife for blues and dance bands.
email me anytime ellenbrodskydance@comcast.net

No comments: