Tuesday, October 2, 2007

DWTS

I will hold myself to one DWTS entry per week.
On the radio, I heard Joey Lawrence(second season)with Elena Grinenko. He said, "Dancing is a good ride to go on." She told a story of her grandfather the Communist who disapproved of her doing this type of dancing because it was representative of Capitalism. That was like a strict religion.
As for the present show, I am hoping for a woman, so Sabrina has what it takes. Some progression visible to viewers might be if she lost a little weight like Joey Fatone. Mel B, Spice Girl, can give her a run for her money, but she has to deal with Max, my least favorite teacher.
Jane Seymour is a personal favorite for her age and elegance. I'm glad she got Tony.
I love Helio, Brazilian race car driver! I'm surprised at the lack of talent in the men. Mark Cuban was fun to watch at least.

No comments: