Tuesday, October 23, 2007

part of DWTS

I'm hoping to watch the full episode on my computer since I missed the first 40 minutes, i.e. Sabrina & Mark and his mother, my favorite Latin pro ever, Shirley Ballas. Also Jane Seymour, my age. I've seen an episode online. Whether my computer will do it is another question. so far abc.com hasn't uploaded last night, and the old episodes are coming in weird.
I saw Helio unable to act sexy with a pro onstage. Cameron's partner is Edyta (3 pairs false eyelashes) who does the endless leg lifts Len and I are tired of. Jennie's Samba was well done considering she's such a good girl. Mel B did very well. I was hoping for a little more of the other Spice Girls, but they must be under contract.
I just looked at the Cheetah girls website to see why Sabrina isn't showing any cleavage. Totally preteen.

No comments: