Wednesday, March 31, 2010

online episode

"I have to say"(to quote Bruno) online episodes are not good enough.
The transmission is jerky. The whole point of watching is the way the bodies in motion flow to the music, and if the digital camera or whatever is at fault does the little jump to the next frame missing a half second, there is no fascination even in Nicole's performance. Do they think because the music flows, it's okay?
I tried Firefox and Explorer and they had the same little blips, so abc.go.com has to be at fault. Last year was not like this, so I know it can be done. Next week, I have get it on nice smooth tape. It was an electricity failure this time, I think. A one second loss at noon can make the machine forget its programming, and I don't even know it happened.

No comments: