Wednesday, October 20, 2010

DWTS 11.5

Season 11 week 5 is now over.
I had some electric problems and the VCR had only a Vague Chance of Recording, so I saw most of the dances on the jumpy ABC.com feed.
Good for me they had Maks and Brandy show their top-scoring Quickstep again. It was jumpy even without a digital feed. He looks better without the beard, and she seems to be handling him well, a nice girl.
Jennifer Grey showed her nervous side, but danced well again, to good scores.
I also saw Bristol confused by the Jive, dance pretty well.
Rick Fox was hard to judge online since his smoothness is part of his appeal.
Kurt Warner still lets his head drop and they don't say anything. Maybe an injury?
Kyle Massey got penalized for all of Lacey's disco moves in the Foxtrot.
Audrina wasn't going to look sexy since she looks vacant, so the eat-an-onion deal was not necessary, but it is the thing I am going to remember forever. I remember Tony as one of the competition dancers in the Richard Gere movie, Shall We Dance.
Finally, thankfully, Florence and Corky are gone. I believe they stuck Rick and Jennifer up on stage with them just to soften the blow. I would have compared her dancing with Bristol and Kurt, but she has comparable 'star power' to those two.

No comments: