Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fighting the Machines

The DVR is great, but I'm glad I don't own it. Getting Comcast to fix it is bad enough.
Part of my day was trying to copy off the confused, misbehaving computer, complicated by needing to remember how to hook up to get stuff onto DVD. SYTYCD is over. I would like to process a bit of it.
And DWTS has begun! I had to make sure the machine could remember what I wanted it to do.

You have to wonder how they decided to distribute the teachers. Mark Ballas got stuck with Bristol Palin again. Two of Mark's other partners are there. Sabrina is with Louis who could bring out the best in her. Shawn has Derek, and he usually does very well.
Emmet Smith got Cheryl, and Drew could do well with the lovely Anna. Cheryl's other partner, Gilles, got Peta who won last season and will look good in his arms (sigh).
Let's see: Melissa with Tony who never wins. Tristan stuck with Pamela Anderson. Joey Fatone trying hard with Kim again. Helio  got the youngest blonde they had, Chelsie. Apolo seeming okay with another non-Julianne, Katrina. Don't forget Kirstie (Maks) who looks pretty bad.  And my least favorite winner ever, from Season One, Kelly with Val Chmerkovski.

No comments: