Friday, March 28, 2008

Handicapping the Winners

With all the NCAA betting going on, we could have our own little pool.
A square? Or odds calculated by some math genius?
One avid watcher has it figured this way:
1) Adam and Julianne next
2) The Gute and Anna
3) Shannon and Derek
4) Marissa and Tony
5) Christian and Cheryl
6) Priscilla and Louie
7) Jason and Edyta
8) Mario and Karina
9) Marlee and Fabian
And the winner is Kristi and Mark!
I am superstitious and cynical at the same time, which makes me unable to make choices, but I'll try, based on my theory that the ABC/Disney execs have a finger in the pie.
Next: 1.Adam & Julianne (I hope)
2.Marissa & Tony
3.Shannon & Derek
4.Guttenberg & Anna
5.Mario & Karina
6.Marilee & Fabian
7.Priscilla & Louie
8.Christian & Cheryl
9.Jason & Edyta
For the winner: Christi Yamaguchi and her professional partner Mark Ballas

No comments: