Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our show

I consider "Dancing with the Stars" required viewing, a way for me to understand what my students see in ballroom dancing, a connection for us, a sharing of information. So it isn't just escapist fantasy. I keep seeing the Disney aspect though.
As far as the premiere went, I never want to see Adam the radio comedian dance again. I notice he suggested their 15 points were "her" points, going on to ask for points for himself. Is this an acknowledgment that last time men voted for Julianne Hough while the women did not vote for the Maksim who has the irritating personality? People vote for their favorite pros even though the amateur stars are the ones being judged. This may have affected the last result, that the most talented dancer, Mel, did not win.

No comments: