Saturday, March 1, 2008

Music

In Jensen Beach, Florida, the radio stations are either God or Country: Religious or Down Home. Both have some good music, but one that offered another choice of music would be a possible business venture. I don't think we're enterprising enough.
Anyway, on the way to the airport, the Latino stations start to come in, so I get happy. Ricky Martin was good, and Marco Antonio Solis had one that the station very kindly broadcast the name "Antes de Vayas" or "Before You Go", Regional Mexican according to Itunes, gorgeous Rumba according to me. I asked some Mexican CD dealers at the flea market if they had one I hear from the Providence radio station with a refrain I sang for them, "No quiero porque te quieres" but no luck. It's Bachata. Somebody in Boston or Providence knows.

No comments: