Wednesday, May 7, 2008

100th Show

I loved Monday's DWTS show; I just had other stuff on my mind yesterday. The dancers get better each week. You forgive their faults when they work so hard to overcome them.
That Cristian was incredible. Did he need the injury to focus his mind on his body?
I'm still rooting for Kristi, but sometimes she didn't look comfortable in dance hold. Jason's tango was terrific and abstract, though his samba was indeed dull.
Then for the 100th Show we got the Best of the Best - judges' favorites.
Kelly Monaco's freestyle showed us how much better the dancing is now. Her 30 was a sympathy score because she had improved so much.
I saw a bunch of hip hop in Emmet's cha cha. Didn't bother Len that time. Bothered him in Kristi's last week so much he took off a point.
Sometimes, I identify with the dancers. I forget which woman star (not a finalist) whose tango made me want to be there.
Mario Lopez and Karina Smirnoff's tango just blew me away. Wow. I won't be doing anything like that, but I don't mind. I'll just watch it again

No comments: