Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mix it up DWTS

The old formula, "Some are worse dancers", makes the contest more interesting than the All Star season. Last week, they even included a direct contrast to pros which I missed due to the Boston Marathon disaster.
Also, they didn't include complete geezers who can't move.
Two comedians who try was better than comedians in previous shows who couldn't try. One is gone.
Now the boxer is gone. He was cute, and I hope he keeps dancing, maybe with a new girlfriend who won't break his heart.
I love the two Utah girls who did so well on SYTYCD, the new pro teacher, Lindsay, and Witney who is in the troupe.
Only problem was my viewing it all on one night, the show I'd recorded and then the Results Show. My eyes were so tired I fell asleep before it was over. I missed several of the snippets of dancing they are putting in before commercial break, probably lead and follow for a pair like Mark and Witney.

No comments: