Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Smoothing things out

First the dance floor, which is getting its usual refinishing after a summer of events. This year, we are filling the nail holes before the touch up and polyurethane. I almost had it done. The rain will make it harder.
This morning, I took off for the Yarmouth Senior Center in the pouring rain. 9 AM meeting? No! It was a 3 PM meeting, so I have to comprehend those procedures over the phone and email.
A new class at night school is going well. One of my students says it's like the Dance Fit they are offering at Yarmouth and our Falmouth Senior Centers. I need to make it work for stretches without a bar or mats.
Finally, Ballroom II students had a bad case of 1,2, Cha cha chi. I don't think I am going to overcome that for all my love of 2,3, cha cha CHA.

No comments: