Friday, February 29, 2008

PBS & me

Terrific show from the Ohio Star Ball through Aida Moreno, Ron Montez, Jasmine Guy and all. I believe the American Smooth is settling into a nicer, less frantic looking line - not too much arm work. But the International Standard is so much more disciplined that the judges can't help but be impressed. I still like American Rhythm better than International Latin, but Jose Descamps has only just come up into the top ranks, and Andre and Elena were very impressive. They won before. Usually we like new winners.
I'm going to have to put in my two cents to the producer because I thought Ron Montez talked too much through the dancing.
AND the Massachusetts showcase was the young couple we had seen live! at Betsy's Ballroom last fall. My TV show has footage of Allen Rudman and Michelle Tuzman.

No comments: