Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bye, Pamela Anderson

They just couldn't stop talking about her top half, "top-heavy". Little DWTS jokes. But true that her footwork seemed lacking. Interesting that Tom said they had been trying to get her on the show since Season 1. You wonder how she would have done against Season 1 winner Kelly. Maks was wrong that you only remember the winner. I remember second place Season 1, John O'Hurley who said his career was revitalized. Who could forget Maks' partner Laila Ali? I'd have forgotten Brooke Burke if she hadn't shown up as co-host.
Maybe I will do 2 entries for DWTS per week. I hold off from reviewing the show and then I talk about results first as if the Monday competition weren't the heart of the show and really much more interesting. I do my sewing during the results show.
I thought Erin rocked, and voted all my votes for her. Nicole is sounding a bit whiny, maybe she is used to getting choreography for her strengths instead of the discipline of the specific dance style. I am glad Evan got the 30, but actually didn't like the dance all that much. Perhaps it was Cheryl's choreography - Gilles' Argentine blew me away. Evan is also tall, dark and handsome, though his voice is dull, especially compared to the Frenchman (who didn't get the mirror ball trophy either, Maks). Nicey dances pretty well, and I hope she outlasts Chad who continues to look insouciant.

No comments: