Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MORE FINALS

Three hours, but luckily I'd already seen the first one. I got several sewing projects done in the ads. Cleaned out my mending basket.
Also, I recorded the dances so I have maybe 10 minutes of content. Not as good as the guy in Florida's hour DVD, but similar. I wrote him and got no response though I included a prepaid postcard. Not really surprised. Surely illegal to distribute.
I'm trying to imagine where I could do that work of putting together VCR clips. I don't want to own that much equipment. Video is such a pain.
Anyway, back to Nicole Scherzinger. Congratulations to her. She earned the mirror ball trophy. Len said it before it was officially decided. Her talent and performing ability beat out the equally hard working Evan Lysachek who actually held down another job at the same time, the skating show, traveling the whole time. Interesting that he gets to actually freestyle on ice during that show. Free style, meaning no choreography, no having to be in sync with the partner.

No comments: