Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Truly 30

That final dance last night was too fabulous. Derek has really grown as a choreographer, rising to the challenge, adding fun stuff for himself, really enjoying himself. Paso skirts can be wonderful and Nicole this week had one of the best.
Anna's robot routine was good, Mr. Spock meets Barbarella in Chacha Trek, 3D, as Bruno said.
Bad news: VCR mistake so I don't have any of it on tape. I saw the one dance live, but for the rest of the show, ABC.com streaming is even worse than before. Worked for the Futuristic pieces, Rita and Gary Gehkman and Evan and Anna, which are kind of disjointed anyway.
What I really want is something I saw in Florida, a set of clips of the best performances - all the routines that got 30 and some of the 29s. That was homemade. I will write the guy. Probably won't be available from ABC/Disney what with all the people to clear it with.

No comments: