Friday, May 14, 2010

Javier

Here's a press release from Javier Arroyo
On Sun May 30, Memorial Day Week-end, Salsa Night Band will be performing live @ Pufferbellies in Hyannis. Salsa Dancing lessons by Pepe Leyva and Latin DJ, to be announced. Ticket sales $15, $20 at the door. Dance lessons start at 8:30. For more info call (508) 333-3376 or e-mail bookings@salsanightband.com . 21 + event. "See ya at the dance floor"

Here's what I said to Javier:
Joe and I are out of town that weekend.
Also, last time you were at Pufferbellies, your band didn't show up until 11:30.
My dancers are middle aged people who are used to going to bed at 11:00.
Also, that space is huge and echos, so I can't recommend it.
Boston DJs are usually very loud and play House (even if they're Latin DJs).
Nothing will compare to the concert at the Heritage Plantation which was the best ever.
I will forward to Cape Cod Ballroom Dancers who might be interested in the dance lessons.

No comments: