Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New week

An easier week for me means I can just zone out with the dancing stars.
I remembered Aly Reisman because she's from Massachusetts, Dorothy Hamill from long ago, and Wynnona Judd because of the music.
My favorite dancer was Andy Dick with the charming new pro, Sharna. They looked straight out of the Great Gatsby. Carrie Ann called him demented. I might vote for them before next week's elimination.
Next favorite was Zendaya, the 16 year old Disney star with a graceful Contemporary, the choice of a new dance for the ballroom pros. Val embraced it.
As for the rest, well, no one made me cringe.  Cheryl Burke, usually my favorite pro, was odd with her too long bangs hiding her eyebrows, and an awkward partner. The judges were unnecessarily harsh.
I know Lindsay. She was on SYTYCD, charming ballroom dancer from Utah, made top ten. Victor Ortiz, the boxer,also charming, might do well, though Lindsay's choreography was weak compared to say, Cheryl's.
Tom is the star in many ways, joking that they get people to be on the show when their judgement is impaired. I noticed he said "easy-peasy" which seems to be a new catch-word.

No comments: