Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pollen Count

An early allergy attack didn't happen this year - perhaps the oaks were stressed by the mini-drought. Now that pine pollen dust is everywhere for another few days, and I got a low level headache, almost just an irritation. You have to watch out for that feeling, not look for psychological reasons for irritation. Just allergies.
I still went out to find something. My Fair Lady had their last day yesterday. I remember when it was Cinderella's, a first vintage clothing shop. Nothing interesting was left there, but I went on to get a new bread box from St Vincent de Paul and a "silestone" outdoor table from Cape Cod Pickers.
Later, I also took an allergy pill and had an easy time running my dance.
I keep spiral bound notebooks for when I need to complain, and looked back to see that last year, I was quite irritated the first weekend in June. Maybe, there's a study of my allergies in there if I applied the scientific method. The great novel of my life was the original plan, based on a lifetime of observances mixed in with complaints not voiced to the general public or even my family.

No comments: