Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mel, Helio, Marie

DWTS Final.
For first place, I'm rooting for a woman for a change, and Helio is not as strong at Mel, so it would be fair.
That one trick of Mel's where she jumped over and around him to end up held up in front was perfect and I've never seen it before.
There are those cheering for Helio because Julianne is so cute. He is good, though not as good as Apolo, Joey Fatone, Emmet or Mario of past seasons. Maybe Drew. I've forgotten how he danced.
Marie shouldn't even have been in the final, but maybe all of Utah is voting for her. Plus her doll buyers. I thought it was a cute routine, though I've seen it done before and better.
I guess the lifts got to be too much, too many for the judges. A dance routine should have one or two lifts, not a dozen just because they could.
Will we watch "Carrie vs Bruno" in January?

No comments: