Monday, November 5, 2007

STORM

I wished I were at the dance Saturday. The roads were unsafe, so I tried to call whoever I could remember, though I was in a tizzy. The smelly, leaky noisy generator gave me a headache. No possibility of emailing. That generator does power in surges which would probably have ruined the computer.
It reminded me of Hurricane Bob when I had 3 small boys and that generator for a week.
Electricity is our most valued servant.
We're getting a better generator.
And the first Saturday in December, the first day of December, will be here in a few weeks.
This weekend Swingin' New England is at the Seacrest with a gorgeous show Saturday night of free form West Coast Swing dancers, and a great shoe shop in the lobby. We'll be in Canada for the wedding of our second son.

No comments: