Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Falmouth & Florida

Before I left, I finished the yearly TV show. It airs starting this week. Tomorrow (Thursday, February 28) 3:55 & 8:30 PM. Saturday 7 AM, and 1:30 and 8 PM. Sunday 9:05 AM.
Our second Jensen Beach dance opportunity was Thursday, Pizza Party night at Crystal Ballroom, a piece of a strip mall in the village of Rio (pronounced Rye-o). This is what I would call a regular ballroom studio, except that they don't do group classes. Private lessons and dance parties fill their week. $10 for the dance which included a glass of wine and a piece of pizza. Two Waltz mixers, and I got to dance with the owner's grown sons among others. Newcomer special is 2 (half-hour) privates and a party for $49.00.
One of the partners is expanding to another Jensen location which will have group lessons and a club membership. He offered me a job, but I said I was already employed.

No comments: