Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dizziness

I had vertigo for 2 days last week, a different experience, but not too awful.
I only had to cancel one lesson. Sometimes I wonder if I save the illness for the slack times, like my third child who only got sick on weekends for an entire school year - perfect attendance!
Anyway, lying on my back cured every symptom, so that's what I did.
It started at 9:30, suddenly, like a flu. When Joe came home for lunch, he gave me a blanket. Evenutally, I got hold of the remote for the TV without throwing up. By evening, I discovered I could eat something as long as I didn't hardly move.
The next day, surfing the web, I found labyrinthitis, an inflammation of the inner ear, often appearing after a  cold. Not much of a cold, but now another friend has had the same symptoms. She went to the hospital. A cold that tends to travel to the inner ear.

No comments: