Friday, November 29, 2013

Fix up, Clean up, Re-do

A fall flurry of projuects has kept me busy with house stuff.
The attic got extra insulation, meaning I had to move everything out. My quilt scraps are still in the guest bedroom, formerly Jacob's, waiting to be sorted. The goal is one-half goes out the door.
Last weekend, we went to my parents' house and met all the kids. First, we cleared out our living room for a floor refinish project. We're almost moved back in there after refurbishing furniture and art work. The TV goes on the wall as suggested by the daughter-in-law. I'd never have thought of that!
Tomorrow, we look at cabinets in Boston. Can a thermofoil kitchen cabinet door look good enough to suit me? And what about the color?
It's like moving, which I haven't done in thirty years. I find cool stuff, but then I lose it in the shuffle.

No comments: