Friday, November 1, 2013

Insulate2save

We got the Cape Light Compact people in and Rise Engineering has been insulating my house today. Much noise of the pump that blows in insulation.
Really the big thing was yesterday, the last day before they came, and I had to finish cleaning out the attic. OMG
Our family history in fabric scraps for quilts - twenty boxes? Children's books - 5 boxes. Children's clothes or fabric for childrens' clothes - ten boxes. Extra stuff for kitchens - when will one of my sons buy a house? Rugs and rug liners - several. Holiday decorations and cards old and paper for new ones. Lamps and lamp shades - 4 boxes. My vintage clothing and summer stuff - 15 boxes. Records from the events I have run 3 boxes.My old journals 3 boxes. Suitcases and two trunks, one marked LLN, Layton Louis Northrup, my grandfather. Sweaty work. Also my back is tired!
I did a bunch earlier in the week, before I made Sloane's Halloween bunny costume and went to Providence Wednesday, so it was about 4 more hours yesterday. Ian is a yellow truck, more easily controlled.

No comments: