Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Big Goof?

Adam C., the radio comedian, had a couple of remarks last night on DWTS. In the edited portion, he said Tango was a dance of prostitutes and pimps, "And what does that make you, Julianne?"
After their dance, he said gay guys had dressed her in the dress with minimal cut outs, (gorgeous lace) and a brown short wig, and that that would cost him votes.
In the interview, he talked about learning the Tango from a 19 year old Mormon, then apologized profusely, like he'd said something wrong. Does someone think her family religion would cut off votes? The state of Utah probably votes in a block.
As for the Broadway girl, I fast forwarded in case she started to cry.
I don't get to vote unless I try as soon as I get home from teaching class, without seeing the performances, but my prediction is now officially switched to Adam leaving next week, and what's her name tomorrow.

No comments: