Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jive etc.

My 5th grade kids love Kristi Yamaguchi ("I did a report on her!")so her fabulous jive will be inspiring to them. I'm inspired, too, but I know better than to start in on kicks, twist crouches and other knee destroying moves. They'll look better on smaller people.
Cristian's admirable foxtrot showed he channels the smooth leading man, not the fast moving excitable party animal.
I still haven't voted this season. Marissa was better.
Marlee was still bad. She's had two of the rhythm dances in a row.
Mario got 9s in spite of acting like a gigolo. Karina always acts like a strumpet.
Jason's cha cha was dull. Has he been hiding behind Edyta?
Shannon was lovely, though hipless. Interesting to see Derek hold back on his hip movement since it would obviously show her up.

No comments: