Friday, October 18, 2013

Keep working on the dance

A variation on Mary French's "Keep Dancing!"
Make cookies, take another reservation, drive to Yarmouth for the key, find better frames for table signs at St Vincent De Paul, deposit checks, etc.
Do I have the time or inclination to review DWTS?
Well, it was a surprise that Christina, clearly the better dancer, had to leave this week, and perhaps a reflection on Mark, though I thought he was doing better.
The downsizing to one night a week demonstrates the show's declining popularity, but I still like to watch people dance, so I'm not going to miss a show, even an obvious heart strings puller like this one, my most momentous year, with Corbin Bleu talking about his sister's scoliosis. The Blue Collar guy, such a sweetie, picked his marriage, and continues to dance well.
Well, gotta go fix my hair for tomorrow!

No comments: