Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Impressive

Two impressive TV offerings. I watched the World Series and let DWTS go onto DVR for the next day. Go Red Sox! And the St Louis pitcher was a very handsome man.
DWTS continues to entertain and impress: the sets, the band, Tom Bergeron, and this week, Carrie Ann Inaba who said she had an espresso before the show.  Derek and Amber were terrifically Flamenco. I could really get behind a Paso done to Spanish guitar music like they had. Corbin and Karina's Cha cha had side by side sections that Len called gyratering, but I loved.
Cheryl thinks Jack could win, or so she said. His Jive was very nice, and Carrie Ann gave him a 10.
Whereas, Elizabeth's Jive was wobbly.  Brant worked hard for his Jive, practicing kicks in his back yard, which is a cement box. Bill's Quickstep was slow and stiff. Snooki wasn't all there because her son had a fever, but she did a nice Samba and then got sent home.
I loved Leah, though I mostly watched Tony who was a Latin champion. I think watching the pros might be better for me. I also loved that Leah said she couldn't understand a word Bruno said. I am sick of him.

No comments: